WORK ETHICS - "THE 20 BE'S"
- Be on time to work.
- Be at work every day.
- Be interested in your job and company.
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mental attitude.
- Be ready to give 100% effort - do your best.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be willing and wanting to learn.
- Be willing to ask questions.
- Be drug free, low risk, safety aware and health conscious
- Be a positive leader.
- Be loyal.
- Be willing to make suggestions (put your mind to work) to make the company better.
- Be responsible for your assigned work.
- Be ready to work with the team (individual performance is important but you must also work with others to reach agreed upon goals).
- Be Quality minded and work toward continuous improvement.
- Be willing to understand that profit is good. Companies are founded, survive and supply jobs because of profit. Make your company profitable.
- Be ready to do things right the first time.
- Be wilting to learn from other people and imitate the things that work.
- Be responsible for making good choices for yourself and your teammates.
- Be a balanced person and evaluate yourself.
[back to quote page]